San Silvestro room
San Silvestro, with the elegant triumph of its late Baroque decorations, is the most exclusive area of the University Residential Centre of Bertinoro.
The vast nave of the old church celebrates the perfect union between the sacred prestige of its historic home and the efficiency of the Centre.
The state-of-the-art equipment allows the access and full enjoyment of an ancient space, where sophisticated beauty meets with technology.
The church was built in 1740 by architect Paolo Soratini (1682 – 1762) for the Corpus Domini congregation. The plaster decorations have resurfaced thanks to a long restoration process made possible by the University Center in 2010. The altarpiece, dedicated to Saint Silvester and Saint Benedict, was painted by Giuseppe Marchetti (1721 – 1801).
- Location: Former Seminary. At walking distance from the Castle (150mt)
- Seats: 110
- Equipment: Wi-fi, video projector, audio system, microphones, PC available for the speakers, air conditioning.
- Setting: the room can be set according to the specific requests of the event. The seats are unmovable.
- Streaming: yes