– Model Reduction by Moment Matching for Linear and Nonlinear Systems
Coordinatore: Alessandro Astolfi
– Intelligent Collaborative Robotics
Coordinatori: Paolo Rocco, Andrea Maria Zanchettin
The Organizing committe:
Maria Elena Valcher, Università di Padova
Claudio Melchiorri, Università di Bologna
Per info: http://sidra2019.dei.unibo.it/
The Organizing secretariat:
Monica Michelacci, Ceub – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: as usual, the SIDRA school will take place in Bertinoro, FC Italy – www.ceub.it
• Period: from Sunday, July 14th , 2019 to Saturday, July 20th , 2019.
• Accommodation: the attendees will be hosted in the Centro Universitario di Bertinoro. The accommodations will be assigned according to the booking date. Refer to Mrs. Monica Michelacci for any question.
• Costs:the fee includes the registration to the School and accommodation (half-board, i.e. breakfast, lunch and social dinner). The fee (arrival on July 14th , departure on July 20th ) is:
– 520,00 Euro (in double room)
– 650,00 Euro (in single room)
You could indicate your roommate in the NOTE field of the registration form.
Although non-encouraged, it is possible to register for only one of the two modules of the School; in this case, the registration fee is 350 Euro (double room) or 450 Euro (single room).
• Registration deadlines:
– June 7, 2019: Fill in the form before this deadline to submit your application to the school.
– June 14, 2019: You will receive a acceptance/rejection communication by email and instructions for the final registration.
– June 28, 2019: deadline for final registration, with the payment of the fee.
• Certified Final Exam:At the end of the school it will be possible to take a certified exam. In case of positive result, the certification can be used by students to obtain the corresponding ECTS from their PhD courses, or to comply to any other requests by their home university. All the partecipants will be granted with a certificate of attendance to the school.