This course aims at delivering up-to-date knowledge on hereditary cancers to clinical and molecular geneticists in training or certified.
It creates the best opportunity for interaction and discussion with experts from all over Europe, in the fabulous environment of Bertinoro, the headquarters of the ESHG sponsored courses.
The faculty combines experts from many fields of cancer genetics known for their didactic skills. Participants are encouraged to present a clinical or genetic case in a Poster format for on-site discussion.
Prizes will be awarded for best presentations.
Venue: The University Residential Centre of Bertinoro ( www.ceub.it ) is located on one of the hilltops of the Romagna area, between the cities of Forlì and Cesena.
You’ll be lodged in a double room (to be shared with another participant) at the Course Venue or in case of overbooking in hotels nearby the Centre.
Please specify in the field note of your booking the name of your roommate. Otherwise the organization will arrange the combination.
If you travel with a companion who will not be attending the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the registration procedure has been modified and the application deadline extended.
In order to apply to the course, fill in the online registration form by April 1, 2016.
You can access the form by clicking on the “book online” button located at the bottom of this page.
The Registration fee (€ 750,00) includes tuition, course material, accommodation in double room for three nights (*from April 10 to April 13*), lunches, coffee breaks, dinners and transportation from Bologna airport to Bertinoro on the morning of April 10th and back on the afternoon of April 13th.
ESHG FELLOWSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE.
The European Society of Human Genetics offers fellowships covering both registration fee and accommodation. Applicants for fellowships should submit their request together with a copy of their CV, a reference letter, and a motivation letter to email@example.com
The deadline for sending fellowship applications has been extended to: February 15th, 2016 at 18:00 (Bruxelles Time). You’ll receive a notification of acceptance (or non acceptance) by March, 1st, 2016.
Deadline for sending Abstracts for posters: March 18th, 2016 at 18:00 (Bruxelles Time). Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants are encouraged to present a poster. All abstracts will be accepted.
For info write to: email@example.com
Useful information about your registration on line:
– in the “ID CODE” field or in the “VAT NUMBER” field: if you don’t have it, please write 0000;
– in the “BILLING ADDRESS” field: you are required to indicate your surname/name or institution. Only one field is admitted;
– in the “NOTE” field: please specify the name of your roommate. Otherwise the organization will arrange the combination.
Please take note that:
– If your arrival/departure schedule is different from the available options, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment for extra nights can be completed on site during your staying in Bertinoro (€35,00/per night/per person);
– If you’d like to stay in a single room, please contact: email@example.com. Single room occupancy is subject to availability. The extra cost for a single room is €15,00 per night and can be paid on site;
– If you travel with a companion who is not attending the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.