• Location: as usual the SIDRA school will take place in Bertinoro, FC Italy.
• Period: from Monday, 13th July 2015 to Saturday, 18th July 2015.
• Accomodation: the attendees will be hosted in the Centro Universitario di Bertinoro. The accommodations will be assigned according to the booking date. Refer to Mrs. Monica Michelacci for any question.
• Costs: the fee includes the registration to the School and accommodation (half-board, i.e. breakfast and lunch). The fee (arrival on July 12nd, departure on July 18th) is:
– 500,00 Euro, (in double room)
– 630,00 Euro (in single room)
Although non-encouraged, it is possible to register for only one of the two modules of the School; in this case, the registration fee is 330 Euro (double room) or 430 Euro (single room).
• Registration deadlines:
– 5th June 2015: Fill in the form before this deadline to submit your application to the school.
– 15th June 2015: You will receive a acceptance/rejection communication by email and instructions for the final registration.
– 26th June 2015: deadline for final registration, with the payment of the fee.
• Certified Final Exam: it will be possible to take a certified exam at the end of the school. In case of positive result, the certification can be used by students to obtain the corresponding ECTS from their PhD courses, or to comply to any other requests by their home university.
For questions related to payment, accommodation and logistics: Mrs. Monica Michelacci email@example.com
For questions related to the School and the courses:
Prof. Claudio Melchiorri firstname.lastname@example.org
or Prof. Maria Elena Valcher email@example.com
Link web site: http://www.automatica.it/dottorato_scuole.htm