YOU CAN REGISTER ONLY IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE NOTIFICATION MESSAGE FROM THE SECRETARY OFFICE.
For info: Roberta Partisani: email@example.com
The European Society of Human Genetics offers some fellowships covering the registration fee and full board accommodation during the course for a total amount of € 700,00. Applicants for fellowships should submit their request together with CV and a reference letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for fellowships are submitted to CEUB(for ESGM) and to the Executive Officer (for ESHG) to make the names of applicants known to both organisations
Deadline for sending application: April 15th , 2014 at 18.00 (Bruxelles Time)
Deadline for sending Abstracts for posters: at April 19th, 2014 18.00 (Bruxelles Time)
Course Venue and transportation:
The University Residential Centre of Bertinoro (www.ceub.it) is located 80 km away from Bologna International Airport (BLQ). Concerning your flight reservation, please consider that two shuttle buses will leave from Bologna airport on May 6th at 3.00 pm and 6.00 pm (timetable to be defined) and back: May 10th at 1.30 pm (arrival time to Bologna airport: about 3.00 pm).
If you are interested in the shuttle bus from Bologna to the course venue, please specify in the field note of your registration on line which one you are interested in and your flight details (number and arrival time). Your confirmation is compulsory in order to get the service!
If you arrive to Bologna train station and you’d like to use the shuttle bus, you should reach the airport by AEROBUS, a special bus (cost about € 6,00) that connects Bologna train station to Bologna airport every 20 minutes. For info about the areobus:
How to get from Bologna Airport to the course venue with public transports:
If you want to reach the course venue by yourself:
– Travel from Bologna airport to Bologna train station by AREOBUS (see above);
– Get a train from Bologna train station to Forlì train station. For info and timetable:http://www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=4ddd1a035296f310VgnVCM1000005817f90aRCRD
– Forlì is located 20 km away from the course venue. The best way to reach Bertinoro from Forlì train station is getting a taxi. The cost is from € 25,00 to € 30,00 and taxis are located immediately out of Forlì train station.
Registration fee:€ 200,00
The Registration fee includes tuition, course material and transportation from Bologna airport to Bertinoro on May 6th and back on May 10th.
Full board accommodation:€ 500,00
The fee includes full board accommodation in double room to be shared with another participant from Tuesday 6th to Saturday 10th (4 nights) at the University Residential Centre of Bertinoro or in hotels nearby the course venue. The University Centre secretary office will inform you about the location of your room.
Useful information about your registration on line:
– in the “ID CODE” field if you have not it, please write 0000;
– in the “BILLING ADDRESS” field you have to choose your surname/name or your institution. Only one field is admitted;
– if you want to attend the course and you not need accommodation, please select the amount: € 200,00. If you want to attend the course, including accommodation, please select the amount: € 700,00.
Please take note that:
– If your arrival/departure scheduling are different from the A.M. (In: May, 6th; Out: May 10th), please contact: email@example.com . Payments for your extra nights can be done on site during your staying in Bertinoro (€ 43,00/per night/per person);
– If you like a single room, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org . If single rooms are available the extra cost to be payed on site will be: € 20,00 per night;