The Italian Computer Science PhD granting institutions under the auspices of GRIN, organizes an annual school offering graduate-level courses aimed at PhD students in Computer Science. In addition to introducing students to timely research topics, the school is meant to promote acquaintance and collaboration among young European researchers.
The three courses that will be offered this year are:
- Graph neural networks by Fabrizio Silvestri
- Program analysis: from proving correctness to proving incorrectness by Roberto Bruni, and Roberta Gori
- Large Language Models by Danilo Croce
The evaluation for each course is possible through a final exam or project as determined by the instructor. The daily schedule admits laboratory and/or working group activities to be organized in addition to the lectures.
The registration fee for the School is 700.00 Euro and includes all local expenses from the evening of 10 March to 15 March afternoon including all meals and on-site lodging in double-occupancy rooms.
A reduced registration fee of 400.00 Euro is available for local students which will not use the on-site lodging facilities (it includes local expenses for the lectures, coffee breaks and lunches).
It is possible to require one additional night for the students that want to leave on Saturday the 16th, sending an Email to Monica. In this case the additional cost is 50 Euros.
School web site: Bertinoro International Spring School 2024 | BISS 2024 (unibo.it)
Scientific Organizing Committee
Paolo Boldi, University of Milano
Antonio Brogi, University of Pisa
Maurizio Gabbrielli, University of Bologna
- Monica Michelacci (Centro Residenziale Universitario di Bertinoro) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martina Ianaro (University of Bologna) email@example.com
- Bianca Raimondi (University of Bologna) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Vitali (University of Bologna) email@example.com