The ASD conference will run from Saturday 21st May, beginning with tea and registration at 16:00, to Thursday 26th May, finishing with
The conference will take place at the CEUB (University Centre of Bertinoro), a unique location on the hilltop of the village.
Bertinoro is located 90 Km from Bologna, and 15 Km from Forlì.
In the documents you find below, the organizers would like to give you a short introduction to the venue; its history; the surroundings; costs; how to get here and other organizational details.
Registration and payment
We will have two phases for registration and full payment:
1. completing the attached registration form (please complete this as soon as possible and return it to
mail: email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org for reference, no later than 15 March 2016)
and then going here below pushing “book on line” for the down payment of 200 Euros
2. settling the full payment on-line to this “book on line”, no later than 30 April 2016
Between the two phases we will send you the correct amount you have to pay as full payment for all the services
you have booked.
The full package includes meals and accommodation from May 21 (Dinner) to May 26 (Lunch)
The cancellation policy for the hotel is as follows:
· Between 90 to 60 days from your arrival date: 0% of charge
· Between 60 to 30 days from your arrival date: 25% of charge
· Between 30 to 8 days from your arrival date: 50% of charge
· Between 7 to 0 days from your arrival date: 100% of charge