Registration for on site attendance is now CLOSED, as we have reached max capacity.
It will be possible to attend (but not present!) online, further information about online registration and fees will be posted in due time.
Corpus & Discourse Conference 2022 is the 6th edition and celebrates the 20th anniversary since the first conference. CADSConf2022 will be held in the Medieval hill town and fort of Bertinoro in Emilia-Romagna, Italy from Friday morning 26 Aug – 28 Aug 2022.
Registration fee includes:
- access to all academic sessions
- lunches of August 26 and 27
- coffee and refreshments, twice a day
The number of attendees is limited due to room size. Registrations will be accepted on a ‘first come first served’ principle.
When you register, you can also reserve a room at the conference venue.
All the rooms are provided with telephone, bathroom, TV and free wifi.
The conference will start on the morning of August 26 and finish late morning of August 28. You can book the room from August 25.
– single room: 45 € (bed and breakfast) per person, per day;
– double room: 35 € (bed and breakfast) per person, per day.
–ACCOMMODATION SHOULD BE PAID IN ADVANCE, TOGETHER WITH THE REGISTRATION or SEPARATELY.
– if you choose a double room, please specify in the field note your roommate.
Local Organizing Secretariat: Monica Michelacci – firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Web site: https://eventi.unibo.it/corpora-and-discourse-2022