This course, organized by members of the ERN GENTURIS, aims at delivering up-to-date knowledge on hereditary cancers to clinical and molecular geneticists in training or certified.
It creates the best opportunity for interaction and discussion with experts from all over Europe, in the fabulous environment of Bertinoro, the headquarters of the ESHG sponsored courses.
The faculty combines experts from many fields of cancer genetics known for their didactic skills. Participants are encouraged to present a clinical or genetic case in a Poster format for on-site discussion.
Prizes will be awarded for best presentations.
The University Residential Centre of Bertinoro is located on one of the hilltops of the Romagna area, between the cities of Forlì and Cesena (See Google Maps: http://bit.ly/2gNSirI)
You’ll be staying in a double room (to be shared with another participant) at the Course Venue or in nearby hotels.
When booking online please specify in the “Note” field the name of your roommate. Otherwise the organization will arrange the combination.
If you travel with a companion who will not be attending the course, please contact email@example.com
In order to apply to the course, fill in the online registration form by March 20, 2018.
You can access the form by clicking on the “book online” button located at the bottom of this page.
The Registration fee (€ 750,00) includes tuition, course material, accommodation in double room for three nights (*from April 24 to April 27*), lunches, coffee breaks, dinners and transportation from Bologna airport to Bertinoro in the late morning of April 24th and back in the afternoon of April 27th.
ESHG FELLOWSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
The European Society of Human Genetics offers fellowships covering both registration fee and accommodation. Applicants for fellowships should submit their request together with a copy of their CV, a reference letter, and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for sending fellowship applications: February 1st, 2018. You’ll receive a notification of acceptance (or non-acceptance) by February 20th.
Deadline for sending Abstracts for posters: March 20, 2018. Please send your abstract to email@example.com
All participants are encouraged to present a poster. All abstracts will be accepted.
Useful information about your registration on line:
– in the “ID CODE” field or in the “VAT NUMBER” field: if you don’t have it, please write 0000;
– in the “BILLING ADDRESS” field: you are required to indicate your surname/name or institution. Only one field is admitted;
– in the “NOTE” field: please specify the name of your roommate. Otherwise the organization will arrange the combination.
Please take note that:
– If your arrival/departure schedule is different from the available options, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment for extra nights can be completed on site during your staying in Bertinoro (€45,00/per night/per person in double room);
– If you’d like to stay in a single room, please contact: email@example.com. Single room occupancy is subject to availability. The extra cost for a single room is €15,00 per night and can be paid on site;
– If you travel with a companion who is not attending the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.