The 27th International Conference on Transport Theory (ICTT-27) will be held in Bertinoro (Italy). The sessions will take place at the Conference Center of the University of Bologna, CEUB, and foresee both oral and poster presentations. Although originally planned in December 2021, then existing due to problems to access Italy from outside Europe because of the Covid pandemic, the conference has been moved to July 10th-16th, 2022.
Conference web-site: 27th International Conference on Transport Theory – ICTT27 (unibo.it)
- EARLY REGISTRATION: 350 € including 22% VAT
- LATE REGISTRATION: 400 € including 22% VAT
- STUDENTS: 50 € including 22% VAT
Fee includes: attendance to the conference, conference material, and field trips.
Student’s fee includes only attendance to the conference and conference material
DEADLINES EARLY REGISTRATION: May 31st , 2022
LATE REGISTRATION: ANY TIME LATER
During the registration procedure, it is possible to reserve a room in the “Centro Residenziale Universitario di Bertinoro”, where the conference takes place. The rooms are located in the Former Seminary. All the rooms are provided with telephone, bathroom, TV and computer connection.
– Euro 60,00 bed and breakfast and lunch in single room – per day
– Euro 50,00 bed and breakfast and lunch in double room (with another participant) – per day per person