Scuola nazionale 2017
– Port-Hamiltonian modelling and passivity-based control of physical systems. Theory and applications.
Coordinatori: Alessandro Macchelli e Cristian Secchi
– Formal methods for the control of large-scale networked nonlinear systems with logic specifications.
Coordinatori: Maria Domenica Di Benedetto e Giordano Pola
Responsabili dell’organizzazione e del programma della Scuola
Maria Elena Valcher, Università di Padova
Claudio Melchiorri, Università di Bologna
Per info: http://sidra2017.dei.unibo.it/
• Location: as usual, the SIDRA school will take place in Bertinoro, FC Italy.
• Period: from Monday, July 3rd, 2017 to Saturday, July 8th, 2017.
• Accommodation: the attendees will be hosted in the Centro Universitario di Bertinoro. The accommodations will be assigned according to the booking date. Refer to Mrs. Monica Michelacci for any question.
• Costs: the fee includes the registration to the School and accommodation (half-board, i.e. breakfast and lunch). The fee (arrival on July 2nd, departure on July 8th) is:
– 500,00 Euro (in double room)
– 630,00 Euro (in single room)
You could indicate your roommate in the NOTE field of the registration form.
Although non-encouraged, it is possible to register for only one of the two modules of the School; in this case, the registration fee is 330 Euro (double room) or 430 Euro (single room).
• Registration deadlines:
– June 5, 2017: Fill in the form before this deadline to submit your application to the school.
– June 12, 2017: You will receive a acceptance/rejection communication by email and instructions for the final registration.
– June 23, 2017: deadline for final registration, with the payment of the fee.
• Certified Final Exam: it will be possible to take a certified exam at the end of the school. In case of positive result, the certification can be used by students to obtain the corresponding ECTS from their PhD courses, or to comply with any other requests by their home university.