SIDRA Italian PhD Summer School 2018
– “Adaptive Control: analysis and design methods“
Coordinator: Andrea Serrani
– “Optimization Methods for Decision Making over Networks“
Coordinators: Giuseppe Notarstefano e Maria Prandini
Maria Elena Valcher, Università di Padova
Claudio Melchiorri, Università di Bologna
For info: http://sidra2018.dei.unibo.it/
• Location: the SIDRA school will take place in Bertinoro, FC Italy.
• Period: from Monday, July 9th, 2018 to Saturday, July 14th, 2018.
• Accommodation: the attendees will be hosted in the Centro Universitario di Bertinoro or in a Hotel next to it. The accommodations will be assigned according to the booking date. Refer to Mrs. Monica Michelacci for any question.
- Costs: the fee includes the registration to the School and accommodation (half-board, i.e. breakfast and lunch). The fee (arrival on July 8th, departure on July 14th) is:
– 500,00 Euro (in double room)
– 630,00 Euro (in single room)
You may indicate your roommate in the NOTE field of the registration form.
Although non-encouraged, it is possible to register for only one of the two modules of the School; in this case, the registration fee is 330 Euro (double room) or 430 Euro (single room).
- Registration deadlines:
– June 5, 2018 (passed): Fill in the form before this deadline to submit your application to the school.
– June 15, 2018 (passed): You will receive a acceptance/rejection communication by email and instructions for the final registration.
– June 26, 2017: deadline for final registration, with the payment of the fee.
- Certified Final Exam: it will be possible to take a certified exam at the end of the school. In case of positive result, the certification can be used by students to obtain the corresponding ECTS from their PhD courses, or to comply with any other requests by their home university.
All the participants will be granted with a certificate of attendance to the school.