For the year 2020, with 20-20 foresight, we announce the 32nd ISHS Conference, to be held in Bertinoro, Italy.
Be serious about being funny about being serious and submit an abstract. Or just come along and listen.
The annual ISHS conference that will be held at the University of Bologna’s Summer Residence at Bertinoro, Italy is scheduled from
29 June to 3 July, 2020.
The conference aims at a representative overview of the state of the art in the scientific study of humor; it offers five days of networking possibilities with humor scholars from a wide variety of disciplines in a medieval hamlet with breathtaking landscapes. And finally, delegates will have the chance to explore and enjoy Italy, with its rich offer of historic, artistic and culinary features and endless tourist possibilities. Bertinoro itself is a culinary and cultural treasure as there are numerous small family owned restaurants, cafes, and bars throughout the town.
By March 1, 2020 After March 1, 2020
|ISHS member early registration||Euro 315,00||ISHS member late registration||Euro 350,00|
|non-member early registration||Euro 350,00||non-member late registration||Euro 400,00|
|Student early registration||Euro 215,00||Student late registration||Euro 250,00|
|Partner early registration|
(Includes lunches welcome buffet and closing banquet)
|Euro 215,00||Partner late registration||Euro 250,00|
Registration fee includes:
- access to all academic sessions
- lunches Monday to Friday
- coffee and refreshments, twice a day
- opening reception
- closing banquet
Daily Rate €160 – access to all academics sessions, coffee, refreshments and lunch. Please specify in the field note the day you will attend.
During the registration procedure, it is possible to reserve a room near the conference venue.
All the rooms are provided with telephone, bathroom, TV and free wifi.
Conference will start in the morning of June 29 and finish in the early afternoon of July 3. You could book the room for the days you prefer, from June 28 to July 4.
– single room: 52 € (bed and breakfast) per person, per day;
– double room: 43 € (bed and breakfast) per person, per day.
– ACCOMODATION SHOULD BE PAID IN ADVANCE, TOGETHER WITH THE REGISTRATION or SEPARATELY.
– if you choose a double room, please specify in the field note your roommate.
– if you are planning to attend the conference with an accompanying person, please fill in two forms, one for you and one for your partner, which should include both registration (meals) and accommodation (B&B).
Local Organizing Secretariat: Monica Michelacci – email@example.com
Conference web site: https://eventi.unibo.it/ishs-2020