The University Residential Center
The University Residential Center of Bertinoro is an outstanding conference center that houses state-of-the-art meeting facilities. Situated in ancient Bertinoro and perched over the beautiful town, each year close to 15,000 guests attend a meeting and spend the night in its picturesque spaces. The facility is made of several unique buildings, including St. Sylvester Church, a Theater, the military outpost of the Revellino and the Bishop’s Fortress. The Center is equipped with 14 training rooms, a computer lab, 86 guestrooms, and a canteen that seats 200.
The Bishop’s fortress
The fortress was built in the X Century. Thanks to its privileged location it was one of the most dreaded defensive buildings of the area and it offered a safe shelter from the enemy’s assaults. Some of its rooms are decorated with important frescoes that date back to the XV, XVI and XVII Centuries. From the end of the 1500s until 1986 the castle was the home of the Bishops of Bertinoro.
It currently houses:
– 6 training rooms located on the first and second floor equipped with: wi-fi, videoprojector, microphones;
– a computer lab with 25 computers (24 for students and 1 for speakers), videoprojector and microphones;
– 21 guestrooms (16 single, 4 twin, 1 junior suite). All rooms have wi-fi connection and en-suite bathroom.
All meeting spaces inside the Fortress can be set-up according to the logistical requirements of each event. The teaching areas on the first floor are decorated with frescoes that date back between the XV to the XVII Centuries.
– 3 training rooms equipped with wi-fi, video projector, microphones;
– a common area for coffee breaks;
– a pc lab for guests equipped with 20 computers.
All meeting spaces inside the Revellino can be set-up according to the logistical requirements of each event. The building is surrounded by two scenic terraces that offer a unique view over the neighboring valleys.
The guesthouse (former seminary)
32 single rooms equipped with wi-fi and en-suite bathrooms
31 twin rooms equipped with wi-fi and en-suite bathrooms
1 junior suite equipped with wi-fi and en-suite bathroom
A full-service dining facility with 200 seats for breakfast, lunch and gala
Two common rooms
A 24-hour gym
A 24-hectars park surrounded by centennial cedar trees and the ancient town walls.