The University Guesthouse for the Professors

The University Guesthouse for the Professors

Scarica la brochure Ce.U.B. Download Ce.U.B. brochure

The University Guesthouse for the Professors

Since 2010 the Ce.U.B. manages the University guesthouse at Forlì (11, via Carlo Pisacane) in the heart of the town historical centre. The University guesthouse is located amidst the historical and urban context; it is close to the main square (Piazza Saffi) and to the Abbey of St. Mercuriale, which is the symbol of the city. The guesthouse is only a short distance with the different places of the University of Bologna at Forlì.

Accommodation capacity

The University Guesthouse hosts only University professors, the guests of the city of Forlì and the guests from Ce.U.B.. Breakfast is included in the stay. The Guesthouse can offer:

  • 5 twin rooms;
  • 14 single rooms;
  • 1 triple room;
  • 1 little kitchen;
  • 1 common room with Lan connection (for VoIP communication);
  • wi-fi



It seems that, at the beginning of the 19th century, the building was the house of the Ghisilardi family, who arrived in Forlì with Napoleon military forces in 1797. During these years the vaults on the main floors were frescoed by Felice Giani and his artists. The first vault, which was decorated with putti in the circular niches, used to decorate Ghisilardi’s bridal chamber; while the vault, with two pilgrims riding horses, was meant for the guests’ room.