St. Sylvester Hall

St. Sylvester Hall

Scarica la brochure Ce.U.B. Download Ce.U.B. brochure

St. Sylvester Hall

Location: Former Episcopal Seminary.
Capacity: 110 seats.
Facilities: wi-fi, projector, microphone and amplification system, 1 computer for the lecturer.
Flexibility: the room can be equipped with other facilities according to the needs of the lecturer and the course.
Simultaneous interpreting: it is possible to equip the room for simultaneous interpreting, only upon request.
Videoconferencing: available.
Streaming connection: available.
Decorations: the Church was commissioned by the Corpus Domini Congregation and it was built in 1740 by the architect Paolo Soratini (1682-1762). In 2010 the stucco decorations were renovated by the University Centre. The altar piece, devoted to St. Sylvester and St. Benedict, was painted by Giuseppe Marchetti (1721-1801).